|Montgomery Retirement Plan Advisors partners with you through the entire mission of managing your retirement plan, using advanced tools and trademarked processes. We have no obligation or alliance with any retirement plan provider, and are free to provide employers with independent, practical guidance to help them optimize their retirement plans.
The following are advisory services that Montgomery Retirement Plan Advisors performs on behalf of our retirement plan clients. Use the links on this page to see the details.
Available advisory services include:
- Co-fiduciary status under ERISA 3(21)(a) or 3(38)
- Total cost analysis, fee transparency and benchmarking
- Preparation of Investment Policy Statement
- Unbiased investment selection and monitoring by a Registered Investment Advisor
- Ongoing assessment of fiduciary risks, including the Fiduciary Compliance Checklist™
- Implementation of sound, documented fiduciary practices
- Plan design review
- Cost analysis and fee transparency
- Vendor performance measurement & benchmarking
- RFP search services: RFP design, vendor analysis, coordination of finals meetings
- Coordination with your plan attorneys and auditors
- Education and guidance to help plan participants make sound decisions
- General resource for plan operations
We understand that staying in compliance is only one step toward the real purpose of a retirement plan. You want to help employees build a financially secure retirement without the obstacles of excessive fees and inappropriate investments. We will monitor your investments quarterly and conduct a Total Cost Analysis at least annually to assure that you are offering superior investment value for the fees charged to your funds. We will introduce a robust employee communications program to help plan participants understand your plan and invest to hit their retirement goals.