Daniel J. Yuftczak
Client Relations Manager
MBA, AIF®, CRPC®
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Muma College of Business at the University of South Florida, concentration in Finance and Management Information Systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of South Florida, Marketing major.
Designations & Certifications:
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® (CRPC®) designation from the College for Financial Planning
Dan Yuftczak works closely with our consultants in performing investment due diligence, cost analysis and benchmarking and plan reviews. He is readily available as an in-office contact for the ongoing needs of our clients and their employees.
He joined MRPA after twelve years with a major asset manager, starting in 2007 with their retail high net worth division before moving to the recordkeeping side of the business in 2010. He most recently managed all aspects of this recordkeeper’s participant education program and teams.
- Florida West Coast Employee Benefits Council (FWCEBC)
- Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG)