Ronald A. Letaw
Vice President, Retirement Plan Consultant
CPFA, AIF, CFS
- University of South Florida with honors earning a BS in Business Administration while majoring in Finance and minoring in Economics.
Designations & Certifications:
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor® (CPFA®) designation from the National Association of Plan Advisors
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies.
- Certified Fund Specialist® (CFS®) professional designation from the Institute of Business & Finance
Based in the Atlanta area, Ron Letaw provides investment and plan consulting services to our clients. He is also responsible for business strategy & development as well as RFP & benchmarking management.
Ron entered the industry in 2000. He joined MRPA after ten years with a major retirement plan recordkeeper, where he managed a team of retirement plan relationship managers in the southeast. In that role, he also personally oversaw the delivery of service to the region’s largest mid-market clients including RFP management, negotiation of fees, platform service management, plan design consulting and coordination of employee communication.
- Named “Top 75 Plan Advisor Under 40” in 2017 by the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA).
- National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
- Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG)